If you are interested in joining Stella come and join us for a run at the club. We are based at 175 Helen Joseph Road (Formerly known as Davenport Road). If you enjoy it and would like to join please complete the membership form below. If you would like to run races you also need to complete the KZN Athletics license form. The details of the fees are in the table below.
2020 Membership and Fees
Please find below the 2020 Membership fees. We will send out a communication once the 2020 licenses have arrived. The 2019 numbers will remain valid until then.
2020 fees are as follows:
|Membership Type||Fee||KZNA Lic||Total|
|Spouse of full member||320||130||450|
|Social (only if you belong to another club)||300||nil||300|
|Member without license||300||nil||300|
Thank you to all members who have sponsored our development runners in the past. If you would like to sponsor a runner this year, you can make a donation and include the reference ‘development’. We have a number of members that cannot afford the fees, so if you would like to make a donation to their fees it would be highly appreciated.
To register for 2020:
- Click here to electronically complete the membership forms or click here to download the 2020 Stella membership form. You can print, complete and email email@example.com. We have printed blank forms as well which can be completed at the club.
- If you would like to make an internet payment or direct deposit, here are the banking details, please email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand it to Pat Freeman at the club.
|Account Holder||Stella Athletic Club|
|Reference Number||your surname and 2020 License Number(eg Jones2222) or JonesNEW for new members|
3. KZNA Registration
If you have previously registered on the ASA site, please UPDATE any changed info on ASA. New members will need to register on the ASA site. KwaZulu-Natal Athletics has requested that all members register online. Please see details below.
Please note, you will also need to complete the 2020 ASA Membership form (download here). ASA require us to have a MANUAL membership form completed by all our runners & we are unable to release any licence numbers without this hard copy.
Instructions to register online as an athlete
- Log on to the following website:http://asa.saclubs.co.za
- Click on “Register Now”, read the disclaimer and agree to it.
- Enter your ID-number (or passport number) and select the correct type. SA Citizens must register with an ID-number.
- Verify your ID-number. If it is a valid ID-number, you will be directed to a new screen.
- Enter all the relevant fields and choose a password for yourself. All fields are compulsory and you must have a valid e-mail address.
- After validation you will be directed to a new screen.
- Club Details: First select your Province and then your Club.
- Duties: Choose Athlete
- Disciplines: Choose the discipline/s you will be doing.
- Personal Details: Enter your information in these fields.
- Address: Type in your residential address. If your postal address is not the same as your residential address, deselect the “Same as Physical” check box and add your postal address.
- Contact: Type in your telephone numbers.
- Emergency: Enter at least one emergency contact person with a contact number. If you are on medical aid, select Yes and a screen for the details will be displayed.
- Click on “Save” and if all the data is valid, you will receive a message “Successfully updated”. Under Club Details you will see your club name next to club name and the Current Club Status will be “Pending”.
- The system will automatically send an e-mail to your Club Administrator notifying him/her of your application.
- As soon as you pay your fees the Club Administrator will allocate your licence number on the system and change your status to “Accepted”. You will then receive an email from ASA.
You can login to the system at any stage to update your details.
If you require any further details, please email email@example.com or call Pat Freeman on 082 333 0074.
The Stella vest can be purchased from club secretary, Pat Freeman, and should be worn with black shorts.