If you are interested in joining Stella come and join us for a run at the club. We are based at 175 Helen Joseph Road (Formerly known as Davenport Road). If you enjoy it and would like to join please complete the membership form below. If you would like to run races you also need to complete the KZN Athletics license form. The details of the fees are in the table below.
2017 Membership and Fees
There are membership and licence forms which need to be completed when joining our Club or renewing your membership. Please download the forms using the links below: (right click and Save As, if necessary)
Once you have completed the forms, please scan and email, together with proof of fees payment, Pat Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org (Cell: 082 333 0074).
2017 fees are as follows:
|Membership Type||Fee||KZNA Lic||Total|
|Spouse of full member||310||120||430|
|Social (only if you belog to another club)||310||nil||310|
|Member without license||360||nil||360|
The appropriate fees may be paid by direct deposit, see banking details below. Please ensure that proof of payment is brought with you to the Club when calling to collect your Race Number. Blank membership forms are also available from the Club.
|Account Holder||Stella Athletic Club|
|Reference Number||your surname and year (eg Jones2017)|
KwaZulu-Natal Athletics has requested that all members register online.Please follow the instruction below to register online:
- Log on to the following website: http://asa.saclubs.co.za
- Click on “Register Now”, read the disclaimer and agree to it.
- Enter your ID-number (or passport number) and select the correct type. SA Citizens must register with an ID-number.
- Verify your ID-number. If it is a valid ID-number, you will be directed to a new screen.
- Enter all the relevant fields and choose a password for yourself. All fields are compulsory and you must have a valid e-mail address.
- After validation, you will be directed to a new screen.
- Club Details: First select your Province and then your Club.
- Duties: Choose Athlete
- Disciplines: Choose the discipline/s you will be doing.
- Personal Details: Enter your information in these fields.
- Address: Type in your residential address. If your postal address is not the same as your residential address, deselect the “Same as Physical” check box and add your postal address.
- Contact: Type in your telephone numbers.
- Emergency: Enter at least one emergency contact person with a contact number.
If you are on medical aid, select Yes and a screen for the details will be displayed.
- Click on “Save” and if all the data is valid, you will receive a message “Successfully updated”. Under Club Details, you will see your club name next to club name and the Current Club Status will be “Pending”.
- The system will automatically send an e-mail to your Club Administrator notifying him/her of your application.
- As soon as you pay your fees the Club Administrator will allocate your licence number on the system and change your status to “Accepted”. You will then receive an email from ASA.
You may login to the system at any stage to update your details. Blank forms are also available for completion at the club.
The Stella vest can be purchased from Durban Runner at Glenwood Village and should be worn with black shorts. Stella branded black shorts are also now available, as well as tracksuits, golf shirts and more. The rest of these kit items can be purchased directly from DG Apparel. Contact Dax on 0734873418 or email@example.com. You can view the kit brochure here and price list here.