If you are interested in joining Stella come and join us for a run at the club. We are based at 175 Helen Joseph Road (Formerly known as Davenport Road). If you enjoy it and would like to join please complete the membership form below. If you would like to run races you also need to complete the KZN Athletics license form. The details of the fees are in the table below.
2018 Membership and Fees
Please find below the 2018 Membership fees. The 2018 KZN licences have arrived and are available from Pat Freeman. The 2017 licenses will be valid until 31 January 2018.
2018 fees are as follows:
|Membership Type||Fee||KZNA Lic||Total|
|Spouse of full member||330||120||450|
|Social (only if you belong to another club)||330||nil||330|
|Member without license||380||nil||380|
Thank you to all members who have sponsored our development runners, if you would like to continue please indicate in your correspondence. If you would like to contribute a portion of their fees, that would be most welcome.
To register for 2018:
- Please click here to fill out your 2018 Membership online.You can also click here to download the 2018 Stella membership form if you prefer to submit this manually. You could print, complete and email email@example.com. We have printed blank forms as well which can be completed at the club.
- If you would like to make an internet payment or direct deposit, here are the banking details, please email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand it to Pat Freeman at the club.
|Account Holder||Stella Athletic Club|
|Reference Number||your surname and 2017 License Number(eg Jones2222) or JonesNEW for new members|
3. KZNA Registration
If you have previously registered on the ASA site, please UPDATE any changed info on ASA. New members will need to register on the ASA site. KwaZulu-Natal Athletics has requested that all members register online. Please see details below.
Please note, you will also need to complete the 2018 ASA Membership form (download here). ASA require us to have a MANUAL membership form completed by all our runners & we are unable to release any licence numbers without this hard copy.
Instructions to register online as an athlete
- Log on to the following website:http://asa.saclubs.co.za
- Click on “Register Now”, read the disclaimer and agree to it.
- Enter your ID-number (or passport number) and select the correct type. SA Citizens must register with an ID-number.
- Verify your ID-number. If it is a valid ID-number, you will be directed to a new screen.
- Enter all the relevant fields and choose a password for yourself. All fields are compulsory and you must have a valid e-mail address.
- After validation you will be directed to a new screen.
- Club Details: First select your Province and then your Club.
- Duties: Choose Athlete
- Disciplines: Choose the discipline/s you will be doing.
- Personal Details: Enter your information in these fields.
- Address: Type in your residential address. If your postal address is not the same as your residential address, deselect the “Same as Physical” check box and add your postal address.
- Contact: Type in your telephone numbers.
- Emergency: Enter at least one emergency contact person with a contact number. If you are on medical aid, select Yes and a screen for the details will be displayed.
- Click on “Save” and if all the data is valid, you will receive a message “Successfully updated”. Under Club Details you will see your club name next to club name and the Current Club Status will be “Pending”.
- The system will automatically send an e-mail to your Club Administrator notifying him/her of your application.
- As soon as you pay your fees the Club Administrator will allocate your licence number on the system and change your status to “Accepted”. You will then receive an email from ASA.
You can login to the system at any stage to update your details.
If you require any further details, please email email@example.com or call Pat Freeman on 082 333 0074.
The Stella vest can be purchased from Durban Runner at Glenwood Village and should be worn with black shorts.